Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term 'www.ronotimes.com’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
www.ronotimes.com sells pre-owned collector timepieces and is not an authorized dealer for any brand of watch sold on this website. www.ronotimes.com is not affiliated with any watch manufacturer. By purchasing goods or services from www.ronotimes.com you agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are put in place to protect us both so please take a moment and read them before making your purchase.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ronotimes.com's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
We only provide 3 days review period. Once review period expires, Ronotimes.com does not provide any warranty service for the watch purchased. However we do provide an extended service warranty for a nominal price of Rs. 350 per mechanical watch, Rs. 450 per automatic watch. The length of each service warranty is for 6 months. Once the service warranty period begins, no returns or refunds will be honored for any reason.
During the service warranty period, www.ronotimes.com will repair problems free of charge to the watch movement that are not caused by misuse, abuse, shock or water damage. Damage to crystals, bands, bracelets, buckles, lugs and bezels are not covered by this warranty and are the responsibility of the buyer. Damage due to rust are also not covered.
All repairs during the warranty period are to be performed by www.ronotimes.com unless otherwise authorized by www.ronotimes.com. Non-authorized repairs performed by anyone other than www.ronotimes.com will void the watch service warranty. Please do not have your watchmaker open the watch/movement and make any alterations because this will void our service warranty.
www.ronotimes.com will make every effort to use original parts during service warranty repair, but because discontinued watch parts are difficult to source, compatible but non-original or custom made parts may be used to repair a watch under warranty. Once the service warranty period begins no returns will be honored.
To receive service warranty, first email email@example.com with a description of the problem. The watch/movement must be packaged securely and shipped by insured registered mail in a well padded box. The buyer is responsible for insured shipping charges when sending and receiving the watch to www.ronotimes.com for warranty service. When the warranty service has been completed, www.ronotimes.com will ship the watch back to the owner.
In event that a watch cannot be repaired, www.ronotimes.com may allow an exchange for a watch of equal or greater value. All determinations are made solely by www.ronotimes.com.
Waterproof / Water Resistant Watches:
www.ronotimes.com sells New/NOS/pre-owned timepieces which can no longer reliably resist water.
www.ronotimes.com does not guarantee that any timepiece will be water resistant including watches that were originally designed to be water resistant. By purchasing a watch from www.ronotimes.com, the buyer accepts full responsibility for any loss or damage to the timepiece and any personal loss or damage suffered as a result of watch failure. Watches sold by www.ronotimes.com should not be used for SCUBA diving or any other activity requiring a water resistant timepiece.
Timekeeping Ability of NOS/Pre-owned and Antique Watches:
www.ronotimes.com sells NOS/pre-owned collector timepieces which may not keep extremely accurate time. These watch/movement have value as collector pieces and not as accurate timekeeping machines. Mechanical watch/movement - whether made today or 50 years ago - will not have the same timekeeping ability as quartz watches/movements. While www.ronotimes.com makes every effort to adjust each watch/movement to keep accurate time, we are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the inaccuracy or failure of any watch.
By purchasing a watch/movement or spares from www.ronotimes.com, the buyer accepts full responsibility for any loss or damage to the timepiece and any personal loss or damage suffered as a result of watch failure or inaccuracy.
Important: Please check pictures carefully and read detailed description before ordering. Still if we have missed any detail do ask us will be happy to help. Mechanical watches (Hand Wound) / Self Winding (Automatic) / Quartz (Battery) can last for decades if handled properly and do not require any servicing, however, serviceable parts are easily available with any local watchmaker. Do not over-wind mechanical watches 12-15 clockwise rotation max. Mechanical watches tend to strop/loose or gain time when not in use. A soft trapping/shaking is required to jump start the watch; which is pretty normal nothing to worry. Many of the watches we sell, are manufactured in the 1960’s, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's and 2000 making them as old as 20 to 60 years, that makes these time pieces work of art, highly collectibles. They are considered NOS (New Old Stock), watches are never worn. Watches sold under "used" category are serviced. Any watch sold by us is thoroughly tested, in working condition and keeps good time. We don’t send broken and/or non-working condition. Original watch packing may not be part of all the watches. Buyers from any city/state which attract additional taxes/octroi need to settle with courier agency directly. No returns/exchange/refund.Thank YOU for believing in us and making a purchase, we genuinely appreciate.
Links to Third Party Websites:
The documents on this website may serve to provide access to the World Wide Web. Because rontotimes.com website connects to the Internet. ronotimes.com links to external Web sites in the hope that users will find reference material on related subjects or products. ronotimes.com does not control those sites and is not responsible for the content included in them, including without limitation any subsequent links contained within a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site or purchases made on those sites. Each individual site has its own set of policies about what information is appropriate for public access. ronotimes.com is not responsible for any information or material located at any site other than the official ronotimes.com website.